Recreational Programs: will be based on an adjusted age group chart that may allow players the opportunity to continue to play soccer with classmates and provide players' flexibility in a playing environment to play in a higher or lower age group to develop and improve soccer skills. This program offers players, coaches and referees development opportunities of any soccer skill level who want advanced training and professional instruction. For additional information, click here.
SAN LEANDRO YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE (RECREATIONAL SEASONS):
- 2019 Summer Season (June 22nd - August 24th)REGISTER NOW
- 2019 Fall Season (September 14th - November 9th)open July 14th 2019
- Every player that registers will get a FREE ASSESSMENT
- There are no tryouts for the Recreational division. Teams are formed one month before start of season.
- The Recreational program starts with practices once a week.
- Recreational soccer is age pure for U7, U8, U9, U10. Older age groups are formed at two-year intervals with teams at U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, and U15/U16
- Each season will be 6 games Games are played on the weekends that can include some Sunday games.
- Game format ages (U6-U7 5v5), (U8-U17 7v7)
- Two halves 20min
Age Group: 2014 through 2003 (U6 to U16)
Playing Level: Recreational
Coaching: Volunteer Needed
Seasons: Spring, Summer & Fall
Travel: Limited to San Leandro
Fees: Registration for free agent players ($60) Uniform Top included. Player will not be placed on a team until payment has been received. Team registration ($350)
Uniforms: Pick up and sized at Soccer Nation
Learn more about Kid Zone: