Recreational Programs: will be based on an adjusted age group chart that may allow players the opportunity to continue to play soccer with classmates and provide players' flexibility in a playing environment to play in a higher or lower age group to develop and improve soccer skills. This program offers players, coaches and referees development opportunities of any soccer skill level who want advanced training and professional instruction. For additional information, click here.
SAN LEANDRO YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE (RECREATIONAL SEASONS):
- 2020 Spring 1 Season (March 14th - April 25th)Register now, Call for more infomation
- 2020 Spring 2 Season (May 2nd - June 13th)
- Every player that registers will get a FREE ASSESSMENT
- There are no tryouts for the Recreational division. Teams are formed one month before start of season.
- The Recreational program starts with practices once a week.
- Recreational soccer is age pure for U5-U10
- Each season will be 6 games Games are played on the weekends that can include some Sunday games.
- Game format ages (ALL AGES 5v5)
- Two halves 20 min.
Age Group: 2015 through 2009 (U5 to U10)
Playing Level: Recreational
Coaching: Volunteer Needed
Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter
Travel: Limited to San Leandro
Fees: Registration for free agent players ($60) Uniform Top included. Player will not be placed on a team until payment has been received.
Uniforms: Pick up and sized at Soccer Nation
Learn more about Kid Zone: